rawhide report: 20080406 changes

Michal Jaegermann michal at harddata.com
Sun Apr 6 18:41:28 UTC 2008

On Sun, Apr 06, 2008 at 04:16:18PM +0100, Peter Robinson wrote:
> >  Updated Packages:
>
> Does anyone else on x86_64 see yum wanting to pull in a whole lot of
> i386 packages too with todays rawhide?

It appears that libflashsupport.x86_64 has an explicit dependency on
/usr/lib/nspluginwrapper/npwrapper.so.  That requires
nspluginwrapper.i386 and a bunch of other i386 packages together
with it.  I am not sure but this may be even deliberate.
Is libflashsupport.x86_64 used only by flash-plugin.i386 from
Adobe?  If yes that this would even made sense.

If you are seeing other "whole lot" then I do not know.

    Michal