Re: silly question - what is the rawhide/9beta+ way to set my timezone

On Tue, 2008-04-08 at 05:58 -0700, Andrew Farris wrote:

> You can set a registry key in windows that sets it to use universal time as well
> for the hardware clock, then you don't get that constant fight between them.

Sorry, I know it's OT[1], but could you tell how to set that?

I've always just used GMT as the timezone in Windows and turned off the
DST flag, but having a UTC HW clock and local time in Windows would be a
convenience.

[1] Maybe not, as it's relevant to dual booting...

--
                Matthew Saltzman

Clemson University Math Sciences
mjs AT clemson DOT edu