Problem running OOo downloaded from openoffice.org

John Summerfield debian at herakles.homelinux.org
Fri Apr 11 03:35:59 UTC 2008

Joe Smith wrote:
> Andrew Farris wrote:
>> Joe Smith wrote:
>>> Installing the OO.org 2.4 packages on F9 beta
>>
>> While I've already gotten interested in this (lol) why are you
>> installing this anyway?  You are aware that what is in f9 is a release
>> candidate of 2.4 from mar 16 and will probably get bumped to full 2.4
>> within a week or so after the release freeze right?
>
> I try to do some support on the OOo forums, so it's very important to
> have the OO.org build installed for testing.

Ordinarily, when one has a problem with software acquired directly from
a third party, it's best to go to that third party for help getting it
going.

In this case, it's not reasonable to expect a lot of expertise here, on
installing and using OOo acquired directly from OpenOffice.Org.

--

Cheers
John

-- spambait