Skip Preview Release?

John Summerfield debian at herakles.homelinux.org
Tue Apr 15 05:00:05 UTC 2008

Jesse Keating wrote:
> On Mon, 2008-04-14 at 19:05 -0700, John Poelstra wrote:
>> Wow.  And I've been told I have more failures than most people. :)
>
> That's the nature of things some times.  A single blocking element will
> prevent the rest of testing, and often that one blocking element can be
> pretty specific to a given setup, not a wide spread thing :/

For those who've forgotten or never knew, it (almost certainly) happens
on every HP DC7700 and HP DC7800.

It's a corporate desktop, which may explain the lack of comment here,
and on asking on tikanga-list I confirmed it's not just mine (a
respondent confirmed its successor also has the problem).

I have two now, one will be running Tikanga-clone, tikanga++-clone when
it surfaces (and if this is fixed).

--

Cheers
John