Anaconda fails to detect disks

Jonathan Roberts jonrob at fedoraproject.org
Thu Apr 17 08:20:02 UTC 2008

>  People on this list should have a better understanding of the information
> needed.
>
>  If they're in any doubt, follow the pointers in my sig.

Or, rather than following links in a random persons signiture, they
can politely ask for guidance so that they can provide the information
needed to resolve the problem. Just insulting someone is never the
right answer, and will never help to get the information needed.

Thanks to Jeremy and Andrew's replies, I'm about to open a bug with
the required information, which will hopefully help solve the problem.
If it had only been you who'd replied, I'd have walked away and
considered the Fedora community as extremely rude and wouldn't have
been coming back - it's a good job I've been contributing in one way
or another for 2 years now and know better, know that there's a lot of
people who have helped me to learn a lot and helped me to contribute
to the project, who are interesting and polite people.

Maybe in the future, as a tested of Fedora, you'll consider what the
best way to reply is that will help fix the problem, rather than
sending testers away and leaving bugs in the system to be found
another day.

Jon