Thinkpad middle button scroll in F9/ rawhide

Derek Cramer cramerd at gmail.com
Fri Apr 18 13:31:13 UTC 2008

Hi.
I have a Thinkpad T60 which dual-boots Fedora 8 and rawhide. On the
rawhide side, the middle button scrolling does not work in X, but in
Fedora 8 it works perfectly. The xorg.conf is the same in each. I am
using the xorg.conf settings from ThinkWiki to enable the middle button
Trackpoint scrolling:
http://www.thinkwiki.org/wiki/How_to_configure_the_TrackPoint#Using_the_X_server_.28kernel_2.6.11.2B.29

Should I file a bug for this (and if so, against what?), or is there
some reason that this should not work as expected in Fedora 9?

Regards,
Derek.