network problems after installation

Adam Pribyl pribyl at lowlevel.cz
Fri Apr 18 15:05:13 UTC 2008

I'm not sure what is the Fedora preference, but I understand
NetworkManager as application for mobile devices, if you use Fedora as a
standing server or desktop then use standard service network and disable
NM... Why to use NM for machine where you need ypbind and NFS, this I do
not understand.

Adam Pribyl