F9 menu issues

Anne Wilson cannewilson at googlemail.com
Sun Apr 20 14:51:07 UTC 2008

The new kde-style menu responds to mouse-over, and there doesn't seem any way
to stop it.  To get a sub-menu you have to click on the group member, and if
the item you want isn't there you have to click on the < button.  This is all
very slow.  I think it will bring a storm of criticism.

Switching to the classic menu, I find that some sub-menus display over the top
of the main menu - not all sub-menus, just some of them.  That's probably a
bug that should be reported.

These are personal reactions, but interfere with my working comfort.

Anne