List anaconda package groups

Mauriat M mirandam at gmail.com
Wed Apr 23 01:39:08 UTC 2008

On Tue, Apr 22, 2008 at 9:25 PM, Rahul Sundaram
<sundaram at fedoraproject.org> wrote:

> Mauriat M wrote:
>
> > How do I get a list of all specific packages included in a group
> > listed in Anaconda?
> > For example: What RPM's are installed with "Fedora Packager"?
> > Is there some simple way to determine this?

>  # yum groupinfo fedora-packager

Thanks for the quick response. Using your hint, I found that:
# yum groupinfo "Fedora Packager"
also works.

You answered my question, but I am curious how do you arrive at
'fedora-packager' from "Fedora Packager"? When I try
'text-based-internet' it does not work (of course I realize the full
string from anaconda works). I see that XFCE works but not xfce
(lowercase).

Thanks,
Mauriat