gnome-packagekit not showing all packages

Joe Smith jes at martnet.com
Wed Apr 23 13:29:48 UTC 2008

Mary Ellen Foster wrote:
> ... Eventually it settled
> down. I put that down to the mirrors slowly synchronising with a bunch
> of package updates after the CVS outage ... don't know if there's a
> larger problem.

Good point. I actually checked the lists a few times over the space of
about an hour, and they were both stable for me; g-pk: 4, yum: lots.

But you're absolutely right, they could have both been stably checking
different mirrors, or showing a cached list.

I'll chalk it up to the mirrors ;-) Thanks.

<Joe