A good test of the F9pre-release would be to have livna and friends ready

Michael Schwendt mschwendt.tmp0701.nospam at arcor.de
Thu Apr 24 15:43:18 UTC 2008

On Thu, 24 Apr 2008 12:04:54 +0200, Antonio M wrote:

> [...]

That paragraph above is an attempt at trying to increase the pressure
on those who work on rpmfusion and the packages.

> I am not threatening anybody, as Michael is saying: what I am saying
> that the effort to unify external repo is not clear, even if you look
> to the link that you suggest in rpmfusion I don't see much activity, I
> understand that they should be ready for F9 launch.
> At the moment the only working repo for F9 is livna, isn't it?
>
> Sorry if I created any misunderstanding ....

Livna could be renamed, the additional packages imported into svn,
but with that the goals aren't reached, since e.g. the buildsys is
not fully automatic for all packagers.

Btw, the second initiative is here: