Simple Bug Triage Task :: F7-Needinfo Bugs

John Poelstra poelstra at redhat.com
Fri Apr 25 15:32:36 UTC 2008

Arthur Pemberton said the following on 04/25/2008 08:15 AM Pacific Time:
> On Thu, Apr 24, 2008 at 6:18 PM, John Poelstra <poelstra at redhat.com> wrote:
>> Hi BugZappers,
>>
>>  Here is a simple task for someone looking to help with bug triage
>
> Would be great if more tasks could be modularized and highlighted like
> this... I got to the thread late, but could have easily helped with
> such as task.

That's exactly what I've been thinking!  I was hoping the canned query
and RSS feed made it easy to get started.  We'll try to look for more
ways to do this even if it is with routine activities.

One other thing we would desperately like to do would be to create a
leader board of sorts that would show who the Rock Star Triagers
are--something that updates in real time or maybe daily.  Because I know
some people spit put in some hard work, but there is not an easy way to
recognize them (that I know of yet).

If there is anyone out there that is familiar with bugzilla and its
database and would be willing help set this up... PLEASE contact me :)

John