Can't watch flash player output with firefox (F9-prev)

Leslie Satenstein lsatenstein at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 27 21:07:34 UTC 2008

F9beta worked like a charm.  I did a clean install of the f9-prev,
 installed the *repo for adobe flash, installed the flash (as I did for the
 F9 Beta) and I have no sound from the flash website.  Sound works from
 mp3s and from ogg, so what do I need to do to have sound.

Leslie
PS as for more info.  I am using the 686 version (32 bit) so that I do not ndiswrapper
I have switched sound option from autodetect to pulse, in case the problem is in that area.