NetworkManager-Openvpn: Broken`?

Roger Grosswiler roger at gwch.net
Wed Apr 30 05:48:52 UTC 2008

I installed FC9 Preview by yesterday. On the first sight, it seems, that there is still
plenty to do.

- PackageKit takes forever when installing new software, especially if it has to wait
for the end of an update und my powerful p2/300mhz box ;) (OT, separate thread)

- Yum in shell is even quicker, so i installed NetworkManager-Openvpn yesterday:
= it is not working, trying to install an openvpn connection ends up giving the
error-message, that the vpn-software hasn't been found.

Is it a bug? still in progress, perhaps i searched wrong on bugzilla, but i did not find
anything.

greez
Rog