Rhythmbox

Antonio M antonio.montagnani at gmail.com
Wed Apr 30 11:05:11 UTC 2008

2008/4/29 Antonio M <antonio.montagnani at gmail.com>:
> 2008/4/22 Antonio M <antonio.montagnani at gmail.com>:
>

> > I am experiencing small breakages when I listen to radio (for example
>  > http://www.radioswisspop.ch/live/mp3.m3u) and after some time that Rhythmbox
>  > is started. This happens since a while, but I cannot say what update causes
>  > this behaviour.
>  >  I see the buffer line showing that buffer is empty and is refilled.Maybe
>  > that is connected to some gstreamer-plugin (part from Fedora and part from
>  > livna).
>  > And I am experiencing this behaviour on one of my systems that is playing on
>  > Intel 82801EB/ER (ICH5/ICH5R) AC'97 audio controller with snd-intel8x0
>  > driver and Alsa driver 1.0.16-3.fc9.i386
>  >  Any idea???
>  >
>  > --
>  > Antonio Montagnani
>  > Skype : antoniomontag
>
>  Filed a bug: Bugzilla Bug 442397: Radio stream have small interruptions
>  Is anybody able to light my mind???
>
>  --
>  Antonio Montagnani
>  Skype : antoniomontag

I note (see my last comment to that bug) that music from a radio
stream  is played too fast on one of my systems (therefore buffer
becomes empty and it has to be refilled).
What is wrong?? kernel, audio driver, plugins????
For hardware details see Bug 442397

--
Antonio Montagnani
Skype : antoniomontag