Not so excellent adventures with Thursday's Rawhide

Chuck Forsberg WA7KGX N2469R caf at omen.com
Fri Aug 1 05:17:52 UTC 2008

The GUI installer worked great until time to enter something on the
keyboard,  which STILL doesn't work with X.

A text install worked but startx brought up the same half-height
screen seen with the Fedora 9 installer but with a dead keyboard.
I really don't think we're GUIified enough to dispense with keyboards.

I tried to install a Nvidia driver but it complained about not being
able to install under a XEN kernel.

--
Chuck Forsberg    caf at omen.com   www.omen.com   503-614-0430
10255 NW Old Cornelius Pass Portland OR 97231   FAX 629-0665