F10A BootMethodsUsb?

Jerry Williams jwilliam at xmission.com
Fri Aug 8 23:43:03 UTC 2008

Just wondering about this.

The only way I know to boot from USB it to use the LiveCD and copy it to a
USB drive.

I have done that and done an i386 install from the USB device.

But when you do a LiveCD install there is no install.log.

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA/TestCases/BootMethodsUsb

Expected Results

1. Anaconda completes successfully

1. System boots into installed environment successfully

1. install.log does not contain errors

Retrieved from "
<https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA/TestCases/BootMethodsUsb>
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA/TestCases/BootMethodsUsb"

Shouldn't this be 1., 2., 3.,?

It did go through the First boot stuff and it allowed me to create an
account, but when I finished X Windows didn't start up.  Not sure if I just
didn't give it enough time or not.

But once I rebooted it seemed to be fine.

Also is it intentional to be hiding this page?

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Releases/10/Alpha/ReleaseNotes

I haven't figured out how to navigate to it.

Thanks,

Jerry Williams