KDE 4.1 Panel

Jim mickeyboa at sbcglobal.net
Tue Aug 19 20:55:40 UTC 2008

José Matos wrote:
> On Tuesday 19 August 2008 20:55:50 Jim wrote:
>
>> I finally figured that out, but!! , now when I add a clock widget and
>> move it to the far right, it wants to move it back to the center of
>> panel, the shaded white box the clock is in is to wide and it won't
>> allow the clock to stay to the right.
>>

> Maybe because you have selected the "align panel to center", no? :-)
> In the configuration bar you have three types of alignment, the usual for
> paragraphs on word processors. At the same time you have two type of delimiter
> markers on each extreme, one for the minimum and another for the maximum size.

If you have the Panel Settings open and you click on the clock on Panel,
then clock will show up in a white shaded box, how do you make that
white shaded box smaller, It is to long and letting the clock move back
to center of Panel instead of
to the far right.
I'm running  FC9, KDE, on a  eeePC  7" screen with a resolution of
600x800, could that low of a resolution be affecting the size of that
white shaded box.