revisor: No Package Matching kernel-xen

Per Bothner per at bothner.com
Thu Aug 28 07:02:45 UTC 2008

I'm trying to build an updated rawhide boot set using revisor
(running on F9).  It complains:

   No Package Matching kernel-xen. This is a required package.

I'm wondering if this is a problem with Revisor, or a problem
with Rawhide?  If the latter, I'll try again in a few days, now
that it appears rawhide is finally being updated again.

[I made the mistake (?) of buying a new Lenovo T400, with the
latest Centrino 2 hardware and 5300 WiFi.  I got F9 installed (from the
Live CD), but it recognizes neither the Ethernet *nor* the WiFi,
which makes it less than useful.  So I wanted to try F10-alpha -
but that doesn't install.  I wanted to try a newer Rawhide -
but no luck so far.  I did manage to install Ubuntu 8.10 alpha4,
but it has the same networking issues.  There was an announcement
from Intel about 5300 drivers now being available, but that
was very recent, which is why I'm looking for the very latest and
greatest kernel ...]

[Btw - the T400 seems like nice hardware.  Nice screen, which is
actually readable in sunlight.  And the "ThinkLight" illuminates
the keyboard, so it should be easier to use in the dark.  And it
feel lightweight without being too flimsy.  Pity Linux networking
doesn't work!]
--
	--Per Bothner