Hi I would like to join the BugZappers.

Brennan Ashton bashton at brennanashton.com
Fri Aug 1 04:40:30 UTC 2008

Hey Yu,
  Welcome to the team we need your help. The best way to help is to use
IRC channel #fedora-qa on Freenode. Here are some people to contact
there:
comphappy (that is myself)
poelcat (is somewhat leading us)
jds2001 (very helpful guy who got me started)
We have meetings every tuesday at 1400 UTC on IRC #fedora-meeting if you
could join the next one that would be great.  Contact us on irc in the
meantime and we will get you on your way.

Brennan Ashton