I just wanted to say thank you...

Gilbert Sebenste sebenste at weather.admin.niu.edu
Sat Aug 9 19:55:00 UTC 2008

To the kernel developers for making a 2.6.26.2 kernel for F8. Nice job.
Works for me on 5 different servers ranging from a 3 GHZ single processor
Pentium 4, to a quad core QX, and will indicate as such when it gets to
the updates-testing push area. This kernel eliminated warning messages I
got on 2.6.25.X kernels. On this one, only an older Pentium 4 machine
gets one warning: that the firmware for the CD/DVD player I have needs to
be updated. I haven't tried it yet, but I'm guessing it will still work
since it is not a fatal error.

Bravo!

E-mail: sebenste at weather.admin.niu.edu                                  ***