Specific errors to kernel 2.6.26.2-2.fc8

Gilbert Sebenste sebenste at weather.admin.niu.edu
Sun Aug 10 14:55:21 UTC 2008

Hello all,

Yesterday I praised the programmers for a great kernel; that hasn't
changed. Only on one machine do I get any warning errors.

  WARNING:  Kernel Errors Present
     ACPI Error (dsfield-0139):  ...:  1 Time(s)
     ACPI Error (psparse-0530):  ...:  1 Time(s)
     ACPI: Marking method _OSC as Serialized because of AE_ALREADY_EXISTS
error ...:  1 Time(s)

This comes on a Pentium 4, 3 GHZ machines. Newer machines, no problem.
ANyone else seeing this, or do I file a bugzilla?

E-mail: sebenste at weather.admin.niu.edu                                  ***