updated to KDE 4.1 (Fedora 9 x86_64 on Acer TravelMate 6291 Laptop)

yunusf9 tester yunus.tji.nyan at gmail.com
Sat Aug 16 19:38:52 UTC 2008

Hi,

While in GNOME session, I updated to KDE 4.1 with the following
commands :
	#yum update
	#yum --enablerepo=update-testing groupupdate 'KDE'

I then tried to login to KDE session to see how KDE 4.1 look likes.
When I succeded to login to KDE session, I got this window message on
the right corner of the KDE Desktop that says:
                  phonon
The audio playback device HDA Intel (ALC268 Analog) does not work.
Falling back to HDA Intel (ALC268 Analog).

I tried to play some music. It still works

yunus
www.freenode.net : yunustj