Fedora bugzilla usage guidelines, workflow, etc.

James Laska jlaska at redhat.com
Tue Aug 26 15:10:07 UTC 2008

Greetings,

Bugzilla itself includes documentation, however it may not be for the
audience you are targeting.  For example:

 * Bug Writing Guidelines -
https://bugzilla.redhat.com/page.cgi?id=bug-writing.html
 * Upstream bz documentation - http://www.bugzilla.org/docs/tip/en/html/

I know there's more ... but I can't find those links at the moment :(

Thanks,
James

 James Laska         -- jlaska at redhat.com
 Quality Engineering -- Red Hat, Inc.