Thursday's 64 bit Rawhide unhandled exception

Chuck Forsberg WA7KGX N2469R caf at omen.com
Fri Aug 29 07:10:30 UTC 2008

on an NFS install after the hard drive was formatted,
about the time it would normally look at the available
packages.  Anaconda froze when I selected the save
to local disk option.   A disappointment as Anaconda
was looking nice up to that point.

Same results on a text install, but I was able to note a
complaint that DoLoggingSetup() requires exactly
three arguments but was given five.  Aren't there
development tools to check for this sort of miscoding?

Intel dg33bu motherboard, IDE cd, SATA hard drives.

--
Chuck Forsberg    caf at omen.com   www.omen.com   503-614-0430
10255 NW Old Cornelius Pass Portland OR 97231   FAX 629-0665