new kernel kernel-2.6.28-0.106.rc6.git4.fc11.i686 hangs atsystem logger

Chris quantumburnz at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 4 14:10:42 UTC 2008

Antonio,
I was having this problem as well, it would take a long time for it to get passed Starting System Logger.  Boot to init level 1 so you can get to a command prompt, vi /etc/sysconfig/selinux and change whatever SELINUX is to permissive.  I know we don't want to leave SELinux this way but it's the only way I've found around the problem thusfar.

Chris