Dependencies for MonoDevelop

Benjamín Valero Espinosa benjavalero at gmail.com
Fri Dec 5 01:03:28 UTC 2008

Today I have installed MonoDevelop in FC10 (recently installed and
updated) and cannot see or navigate any source file when I try to open
it. For the second problem I have installed "ctags". For the first, I
have tried to install "gtksourceview2-sharp". I think both should be
dependencies of the "monodevelop" package.

When I try:

#  pkcon install gtksourceview2-sharp

I get that:

Error: package-already-installed : The packages failed to be installed

But if I search that package, I get that:

available   	gtksourceview2-sharp-1.0-2.svn89788.2.fc10	A C sharp
binder for gtksourceview2
available   	gtksourceview2-sharp-devel-1.0-2.svn89788.2.fc10	Development
files for gtksourceview-sharp

so is not really installed. What can it be? Thanks for your work.