wireless password management stopped working

José Matos jamatos at fc.up.pt
Sun Dec 7 23:02:50 UTC 2008

On Sunday 07 December 2008 13:34:17 Neal Becker wrote:
> Since updating to F10, and then all updates, I am not being asked for my
> password to my wallet, but instead NetworkManager asks for each password.
> I'm using kde.

There is a bug report already. All works if you kill gnome-keyring-daemon,
after that calling NetworkManager (nm-applet) will bring the dialog asking for
the password to unlock the key ring and all is OK.

This error has been happening since F-9 so nothing new here. :-(

Probably Rex has more details on this one...

--
José Abílio