Laptop Support on F10- Re:How to turn a functioning laptop into something useless

Brennan Ashton bashton at brennanashton.com
Mon Dec 8 05:49:24 UTC 2008

On Sun, Dec 7, 2008 at 9:31 PM, Jesse Keating <jkeating at redhat.com> wrote:
> Smolt already takes care of re-trying the send later should your network
> not be up at firstboot time.
>
> --
> Jesse Keating

Interesting I did not know that, so if I want to send it, but I know
my network is not up I should select send profile anyway? If I click
no, it would never send it I hope.  If this is correct it might want
to be made clear, I did not send mine for that reason.  Although the
dbus bug that is in the tubes right now is keeping me from sending it
now.

--Brennan Ashton