shutdown no longer available on Menu on KDE

Rahul Sundaram sundaram at fedoraproject.org
Tue Dec 9 10:33:02 UTC 2008

Mary Ellen Foster wrote:
> On Tue, Dec 9, 2008 at 1:48 AM, Antonio Olivares
> <olivares14031 at yahoo.com> wrote:
>> Apparently shutdown option is no longer available on KDE, it is however available on Gnome.
>
> I just filed a bug about this (possibly a better strategy than a
> mailing-list message ... ?)

Yes, Antonio, please file bug reports in http://bugzilla.redhat.com
instead of posting every bug in the mailing list. Not every developer is
subscribed to this mailing list and even if they are, the subject line
isn't always clear on the problem and reading every mail in this list is
just plain impossible.

You can use this list if you don't understand the nature of the issue or
want help figuring out the problem by getting others to reproduce it etc.

Rahul