F10: PC clock lacking behind with 20 minutes

John5342 john5342 at googlemail.com
Tue Dec 9 13:13:26 UTC 2008

Just a stab in the dark. What if it is ntp causing the drift because it is
trying to converge on an incorrect time. Could potentially be possible if
ntp thinks your in a different time-zone to which you actually are. Thats a
problem i faced some time ago. Cant remember how ntp decides what timezone
your in though. I am probably way off the mark but hey.