Rpmfusion

Ben Gamari bgamari at gmail.com
Fri Dec 12 16:38:41 UTC 2008

On Fri, 2008-12-12 at 16:20 +0000, dexter wrote:
> I'm getting to this late, the guards don't allow net access in the week :-)
>
> Dear Mr Frields (FPL)
>
> Fedora !='an island'
>
> These two projects are linked in so many many ways it would make a
> redhat lawers hair curl, as such it becomes a valid tester case. I
> hope you have the same reaction the next time a third party repo dares
> to promote its warez on the announce list.
>
> ...dex

That doesn't change the fact that your question is far more germane to
the rpmfusion list than it is the testing list. We're not trying to send
you away out of spite. By moving your thread to the proper list, you'll
be helping to keep the topics of the lists distinct while increasing
your issue's visibility to people who might actually be able to help
(i.e. rpmfusion maintainers).

- Ben