My system is not working any more

Antonio M antonio.montagnani at gmail.com
Sat Dec 20 18:18:04 UTC 2008

I applied today's updates and after re-booting my laptop is not
starting any more graphically.I get only a flashing screen and I am
using an intel graphic driver.
I do not know how to recover, just for info, I started my system in
runlevel=3 and then I issued a startx but nothing happened.
At a first investigation, I didn't find /usr/bin/system-config-display .....

What happened?? and how do I recover without re-installing???
Another system with same updates but with a different graphic card is
running fine...

--
Antonio Montagnani
Skype : antoniomontag