Adobe Reader hanging with current Rawhide

antonio montagnani antonio.montagnani at alice.it
Mon Dec 22 17:00:41 UTC 2008

Jonathan Kamens ha scritto / said the following    il giorno/on
22/12/2008 17:49:

> FYI, with completely current packages from Rawhide on an i686 machine
> using the VESA Xorg driver, every time I try to run acroread (from
> AdobeReader_enu-8.1.3-1.i486.rpm), the window pops up, displays the
> first page, and hangs.  If I strace the process, it's stuck in futex().
>

> I'm not filing a bug about this because I have no idea what component
> to file it under.  It's also a toss-up as to whether it represents a
> Fedora bug at all, as opposed to an Adobe Reader bug, but I suppose
> that since Reader worked before, doesn't know, and hasn't changed,
> that would make it a Reader bug.

same here.

--
Antonio

Prima di stampare pensa all'ambiente
Think about environment before printing

Skype: antoniomontag
Alice 20 Mega
VoIP: 0296118784
Mail by Thunderbird 2.0 - Websurfing by Firefox 3.0
Linux Fedora 11 (rawhide) on Casa
Linux user number 362582
http://www.linuxsaronno.net
http://www.montagnani.org