Network won't start after rawhide 20080206 update

Clyde E. Kunkel clydekunkel7734 at cox.net
Wed Feb 6 16:21:37 UTC 2008

After updating today from rawhide 20080206, got a backtrace during init
and on subsequent reboots it froze during "Determining IP information
for eth0...."

Sorry, didn't write down the backtrace, was hoping to get it next try,
but init just froze.

Reverted dhcp and dhcp client to older version and now network starts.

Anyone else seeing this?   I don't see a bz on dhcp, can enter one, but
want to make sure it isn't just me since some strange things have been
happening on this test system lately (raid devices not starting during
init for one).
--
Regards,

Old Fart
(my reply-to address is "munged" to defeat spambots)