Fedora 9 x64

Enrique Garcia kikegayudafedora at gmail.com
Fri Feb 8 11:04:14 UTC 2008

Hi Ive installed DVD Fedora i386x64

1. the screen Disk found to test the DVD do not work (like I386x32)
2.the button  shut down  and restart  do not work  (like I386x32)

3.  when i start the following error: "ip6Table error at line 8". (like
I386x32)

4 internet do not work (check signal). when i start from my ide disk
(Fedora8 x32) internet it's ok (like I386x32)

5.Default session itś always Gnome, and i prefer KDE, no asking promt to
choose kde. (like I386x32)

6. when i start session both Gnome and KDE i see a message:
"System policy prevents pulse audio from acquiring high-priority
scheduling"  and ask for password root  every time.
When i enter the password root no more message. and KDE start much quickly.
(like I386x32)

7. I cant enter in the KDE session,  return to login screen.

8. in  Gnome  all seems to work

9. the encript Disk seems to work.

Regards