Including radeonhd in beta?

Bruno Wolff III bruno at wolff.to
Tue Feb 12 17:09:41 UTC 2008

On Tue, Feb 12, 2008 at 10:38:23 -0600,
  Jason L Tibbitts III <tibbs at math.uh.edu> wrote:

> CB> Nope, Radeonhd is a separate effort by Suse and will most likely
> CB> soon be surpassed by ongoing RHT efforts. For more information
> CB> see:
>
> CB> http://linux.conf.au/programme/detail?TalkID=81
>
> Erm...
>
> "I can't say yet what this talk is specifically about as it is a
> secret until end of July/August."
>
> CB> audio and video available.
>
> Doesn't seem to be available to mere plebeians.

You have to look at the schedule for the talks and then you will find there
are slides (incorrectly marked as text/plain) an Ogg audio and a Spx audio.
Connection to the site is slow and I had to download stuff to an intermediate
machine to get it. (Possibly the recent wave of cable cuts is affecting their
connectivity.)
I haven't look at the stuff just yet, but am about to look at the slides.
The audio will have to wait a bit. (Assuming that the slides don't tell me
what I want to know.)