mplayerplugin fails to compile with gcc4.3

Antonio Olivares olivares14031 at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 13 01:08:32 UTC 2008

http://dekorte.homeip.net/download/gecko-mediaplayer/

http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x7D0BD5D1

> > --

Kevin,

I have installed gnome-mplayer from source and it
works beautifully :)  I had tried one time to install
it and if failed, but this time it succeeded :)  It is
awesome!

However gecko-media player fails to build

omitted/not needed
checking for GLIB... yes
checking for GECKO... no
configure: WARNING: mozilla-plugin not found, trying
another
checking for GECKO... no
configure: WARNING: firefox-plugin not found, trying
another
checking for GECKO... no
configure: WARNING: seamokey-plugin not found, trying
another
checking for GECKO... no
configure: WARNING: xulrunner-plugin not found, trying
another
checking for GECKO... no
configure: WARNING: iceape-plugin not found, trying
another
checking for xpidl... no
configure: error: xpidl compiler not found
[olivares at localhost gecko-mediaplayer-0.5.4]$

Is there a way to fix this?

Regards,

Antonio