Rawhide NFS load broken

Chuck Forsberg WA7KGX N2469R caf at omen.com
Thu Feb 14 09:59:34 UTC 2008

I downloaded the current Rawhide x86_64 tree and wrote
diskboot.img to a USB.    It fails to locate the specified
directory.  The server sees no incoming NFS request.

I tried an older diskboot.img using the identical entries
and it was able to authenticate a mount request for
the directory but complained that the files didn't match
the boot.

This is with an A8N and AMD chip.
Alpha 1 from DVD did load and run on this machine.

FWIW I could get neither neither diskboot.img to boot
with an Intel DG33BU motherboard.

--
Chuck Forsberg    caf at omen.com   www.omen.com   503-614-0430
10255 NW Old Cornelius Pass Portland OR 97231   FAX 629-0665