howto remove fedora?

Felix Miata mrmazda at ij.net
Sat Feb 16 03:07:50 UTC 2008

On 2008/02/15 12:41 (GMT+0200) Riku Seppälä apparently typed:

> Sorry I know this has been asked several times before but, I need easy
> answer fast.
> I have to send my laptop to repairs and I really don't want to hear any
> hints from them that the hardware is broken because of fedora.
> So I'm going to remove fedora before I send it to repair. What is the
> easiest way?

The easiest is the best. Remove the HD. Tell the vendor that the security of your data requires it. Whatever's wrong with your system doesn't require that they have your HD to find and correct the problem, unless the problem is the HD itself, in which case there's no reason for you to send the laptop out for repair.
--
"For God so loved the world that he gave his one
and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall

 Team OS/2 ** Reg. Linux User #211409