adding memory to my laptop causes subsequent f9a installs to fail

Mike Chambers mike at miketc.com
Thu Feb 21 23:31:30 UTC 2008

On Thu, 2008-02-21 at 15:22 -0500, Robert P. J. Day wrote:

> i have a qualified H/W friend looking into compatibility for me, so
> i'll wait to hear back and see what my options are.  if i do
> eventually resolve this, i'll let y'all know how it turns out.

http://www.crucial.com is a memory selling/info website for RAM.  You
can even hit a scan button adn it will tell you how many slots you have,
how much in each one, what you are allowed max, etc, quite useful.
Tells you exactly what type/model memory you can use on your system.
You may have to have windows to use it.  Otherwise, just input your
system manually and it will do the same.

Hope that helps,

--
Mike Chambers
Madisonville, KY