Please test: Major version update of F8 inkscape

Lubomir Kundrak lkundrak at redhat.com
Fri Feb 22 00:01:45 UTC 2008

On Thu, 2008-02-21 at 11:07 -0600, Benjamin Kosnik wrote:
> > inkscape-0.45.1+0.46pre1-4.fc8 is pending [1] now. Once it or a later
> > version is pushed you'll be able to install it with "yum
> > --enablerepo=updates-testing update inkscape".
> >
> > [1]
> > https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/F8/pending/inkscape-0.45.1+0.46pre1-4.fc8
>
> This never hit updates-testing as far as I can tell. I am quite eager
> to test this as I am one of the people reporting bugs in inkscape on
> fedora. Do you have an ETA for inkscape.46?

It did [1] (though as inkscape-0.45.1+0.46pre1-5.fc8).

[1] https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/F8/FEDORA-2008-1718

However, pre2 with important fixes is building right now [2] and will be
submit to updates tomorrow.

[2] http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/taskinfo?taskID=458896

I don't have an ETA. The project is currently in Relase Candidate state,
bugs are being fixed very quickly and translators are finishing their
work. I expect the release to come out next month.