Keyboard problem after latest updates

Antonio M antonio.montagnani at gmail.com
Sat Feb 23 15:04:20 UTC 2008

2008/2/23, Kevin DeKorte <kdekorte at gmail.com>:

>  On Sat, 2008-02-23 at 14:50 +0100, Antonio M wrote:
>  > After upgardes of this morning, my keyboard now is not in italian any
>  > more and if I set in italian after logging out it reverts to US.
>  >
>  > Another two jumps back and one jump ahead!!!!
>  >
>  > --
>  > Antonio Montagnani
>  > Skype : antoniomontag
>  >

> For your keyboard, change the model to 'Evdev-managed keyboard'. And
>  then change the layout to Italian and see if that works.
>
>  I had the exact same problem and fixed it by unsetting everything using
>  gconf-editor in /desktop/gnome/peripherals/keyboard/kbd
>
>  Kevin
>
> --
>  Get my public GnuPG key from
>  http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x7D0BD5D1
>
>  >

> --

it fixed partially, many buttons are working unpoperly:
Alt Gr
Canc
@

I hope that can be fixed in a short time, in the meantime I will stop
upgrading other machines.

And I hope that Nautilus not showing network can be solved in a short
time as it prevents me to see shared folders on other machines (filed
a bug about a month ago..). I understand that network is not an urgent
issue either for developers or testers :-(

--
Antonio Montagnani
Skype : antoniomontag