Minutes from today's meeting and administrativia

Jon Stanley jonstanley at gmail.com
Thu Feb 7 04:11:23 UTC 2008

I've posted the minutes from today's meeting at
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/BugZappers/Meetings/Minutes-2008-Feb-06

I've also posted a tasks page at
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/BugZappers/Tasks  If you are listed
there as a task owner, and I don't know what's going on with it
(indicated by ?? in the percentage complete), or the information is
wrong, please update it.  I don't know where to link to this page from
(the meetings page?), so it's just kinda "there" for now.

In addition, I've posted a training page at
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/BugZappers/Training that includes a
place for folks to sign up for a training class - including an option
for a preferred time.   We'll try and work the schedule around
whatever folks needs are that want to attend.

As mentioned in another thread on the list today, the next meeting
will be Wednesday, February 13, at 04:00UTC this time.  This is being
done in order to accommodate people that either cannot IRC from work
in the US, or people in the Asian timezones.

Let me know if I missed anything.
-Jon