My Bugzilla Front Page as default after login

Jon Stanley jonstanley at gmail.com
Fri Feb 8 14:57:44 UTC 2008

On Feb 7, 2008 9:37 PM, Andrew Farris <lordmorgul at gmail.com> wrote:

> Might be handy for heavy users but more confusing for just learners imo.  I've
> got it bookmarked and almost never go to bugzilla without loading that first.

Well I've looked at it.  It's nice for a 50,000 foot view, and that's
what I generally use it for.  However, I've found it practically
useless for me.  I typically have over 100 bugs that I'm following,
therefore, the limited view that's available on "my front page" is of
little to no usefulness to me.  Instead, I've got a boatload of saved
searches in the footer that I use to slice and dice data the way that
I need to see it.