gnome-panel clock is much too unstable

Jim Cornette fct-cornette at insight.rr.com
Tue Feb 12 01:00:22 UTC 2008

Mike Chambers wrote:
> On Mon, 2008-02-11 at 13:21 +0100, Michael Schwendt wrote:
>
>> On the contrary, with F8 the separate weather applet displays a small
>> icon and the temperature always. And left-click on it displays the
>> "Current conditions" dialog immediately.
>
> You can still add the weather applet just like in F8, until the
> time/weather stuff is fixed :)

Are they going to add news and sports and stock tickers to the applet
also? I think they should not combine all those features into one
applet. I use two weather locations and would hate to have two clocks
just to get two weather locations.

Gweather applet is good enough and more versatile. They should abandon
the venture to mess up the clock.

Jim

--
You will be aided greatly by a person whom you thought to be unimportant.