selinux now causing trouble with seamonkey

Tom London selinux at gmail.com
Tue Feb 12 15:34:23 UTC 2008

Running firefox from a terminal window, I get:

[tbl at localhost ~]$ firefox
[NoScript] [NoScript] browserDOMWindow wrapped for external load interception
LoadPlugin: failed to initialize shared library
/opt/real/RealPlayer/mozilla/nphelix.so
[/opt/real/RealPlayer/mozilla/nphelix.so: cannot enable executable
stack as shared object requires: Permission denied]
[NoScript] cstyle is null while processing JS redirects
[NoScript] cstyle is null while processing JS redirects
[NoScript] cstyle is null while processing JS redirects
[tbl at localhost ~]$

So, on my system, the problem is with the RealPlayer plugin.

You may want to do the same to identify which plugin is causing a problem....

tom
--
Tom London