Including radeonhd in beta?

Jim Cornette fct-cornette at insight.rr.com
Tue Feb 12 23:20:57 UTC 2008

Fastie wrote:
> Hi.
> Ok but can we get rid of the radeon driver then.
> So when you install the system you get the vesa driver witch will let you at
> lease boot in to X.
> Chris

You do not have to remove the radeon driver. The installer and X
configuration programs should pick radeonhd if it is the best driver.

Radeon now works! A lot of systems use the ati driver and sub-driver.

Vesa is not capable of presenting decent DVD viewing response. The
radeon driver is on my system. The texture is a lot better too compared
to when radeon was injured.

no vesa! (chant x 2000)

Jim