Including radeonhd in beta?

Fastie fastie81 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 13 08:15:31 UTC 2008

Hi
No I am not assuming anything.
I just highlight my experiences so far.
The thing is I have had problems with my X1600 and a google search shown a
few others.
I do find that the radeon driver works fine for older ati cards but do tent
not to work for newer ones. But then also need to mention that ATI had a few
problem with the last two releases of there driver on the X1600.