Friday's rawhide status?

Bruno Wolff III bruno at wolff.to
Fri Feb 22 19:23:34 UTC 2008

I have only found one mirror (Virginia Tech) that has anything that appears
to be from today's rawhide.
Did x86_64 images get built?
Is it still composing?
I'd like to try doing another encryption over raid install test with some
of the recent anaconda fixes before the weekend if there are images I
can test with available. (I might hang around the office for a while if
they were produced and I just need to wait for a mirror to pick them up.)
P.S.
The project could get a lot faster feedback about installer fixes, if testable
images were produced more regularly. Since the alpha, I have only been able
to grab one x86_64 image (though I might have missed some) and that one was
even more broken than the alpha iso.